Disclosure & Disclaimer
Stolen Maps is a personal blog.
- For questions about this blog, please contact: [email protected]
Stolen Maps is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.
I earn a living as a blogger in the following ways:
The ads you see on Stolen Maps are Google Adsense ads. These appear in my blog sidebar, header and footer and in posts on my site. These are images that clearly look like advertisements.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet. You can opt-out of personalized advertisements by visiting: Google Personalized Ads Settings
2. Affiliate links
When applicable I recommend some products by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show which products I am using in my projects so you know what to look for no matter where you shop. I make a small percentage of a sale that the retailer pays, never a reader.
Stolen Maps is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (India), which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising (at no additional cost to you) and linking to Amazon.com. Example of an Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2TR25Ei . The products linked on Stolen Maps will always be related to the post and something that will benefit the reader. I make sure the product is appropriate and in interest of our visitors/readers. Also I do not use cloaker of any kind.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Varnit Mittal, unless stated otherwise.
The information/text/media found on Stolen Maps, are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Stolen Maps is a Travel & Photography related information site/blog/portal that has been developed as a free service. Like any other service, in spite of our best efforts the information on this website may become out-dated/inappropriate/incomplete over time. The publisher will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising from the use of the information displayed on this website. Stolen Maps is not intended to substitute for the advice of a professional.
If I decide to change the disclosure or disclaimer, I will make the changes on this page only.
This Disclaimer page was last updated on July 7, 2021.
If there are any questions about the disclosure or disclaimer, you may contact me using the information below:
Email: [email protected]